jobs > Business Development - Hospitality & Institutional
We are currently looking for an energetic, talented and articulate hospitality sales representative to help build the California market for our ECOSYSTEM energy automation solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an award-winning team with market conditions strongly in our favor. Our ideal candidate will have experience in both inside and outside sales, preferably with specification experience working with architects, engineers, project managers and general contractors. He or she Is not afraid to pick up the phone or make presentations to an executive audience.
This position will work directly under company management and will require regular performance reviews.
Please contact us or send your résumé with the subject header: Hospitality Sales Representative – CA to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 Year College Degree
- Fluent in English
- Background in Sales
- Some technical knowledge of building HVAC, mechanical and electrical systems
- Full proficiency with internet and Microsoft Office software
- Lives in Southern California
- Able to travel up to 50%+
- Graduate or MBA degree
- Engineering or architectural degree
- Sustainable certification (LEED AP or similar)
- Proficiency with Building Energy Simulation software (Energy Pro 5 or similar)
- Fluent in Spanish
- Experience as an architect or mechanical engineer
Salary: Compensation is commensurate with experience and performance.