jobs > Technical Field, Installation & Service
We are currently looking for an experienced mechanical, HVAC, or controls technician or engineer to head up our California technical service department for new construction and retrofit applications of our ECOSYSTEM energy automation solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an award-winning team in the field of building automation and energy management. You will be directly involved in the development and deployment of both well proven and ground breaking technologies which will make a big impact.
Our ideal candidate will be familiar with all types of HVAC mechanical systems including fancoils, chiller plants, digital thermostats, packaged heat pumps, packaged terminal Acs, split Acs, Mini-splits, VRF and VSDs. They will also have a background or basic knowledge of electrical systems, lighting, building management software, building networks, data networks and be able to read schematics and other technical documentation.
He or she will work directly for company management, will be responsible for the development of technical, sales or service related documentation and will participate with product management and technology development projects. You will also be responsible for field work and representing our company to architects, engineers, contractors, developers, property managers, property engineers and others involved in the field of commercial building operations.
Please contact us or send your résumé with the subject header: Technical Service Manager - CA to: email@example.com
- Graduated or Certified in HVAC or Controls design, Engineering, service or maintenance
- Field working experience with HVAC or building Controls in a commercial environment
- Dedicated team player, energetic, flexible and results oriented, able to work with teams in different locations and time zones
- Fluent in both ENGLISH AND SPANISH
- Full proficiency with internet and Microsoft Office software
- Able to travel 50%+
- Graduated with 4 year college degree
- 5+ years working experience in Building Control Systems and/or Contracting
- Proficiency with CAD software (Autocad, Solidworks or similar)
- Proficiency with Building Energy Simulation software (Energy Pro 5 or similar)
Salary: This is a contract to hire position and compensation will depend on experience level and/or time committed.